Signs it is Time to Upgrade Your Heating Unit
Well besides the obvious, there are several signs your heater and furnace is telling you, help replace your heating unit!
With the winter weather, fast approaching, you should keep an eye out for sign’s that it is time to upgrade your heater or furnace.
Let’s talk about what signs to look for:
- Have you noticed an increase in your electric and/or gas bill? If so, you may want to look at replacing your old unit with a newer energy efficient one.
- Speaking of old unit. If your unit is past 15 years, that is a huge red flag to think about replacing it. We all want to save money and most furnaces can last longer, but by replacing now you can save money on your energy bills and save a headache if it clunks out in mid-winter.
- New Noise Coming from the Unit. You do not want your furnace sounding like the chitty chitty bang bang, but if it does, it could be a loose belt or worse compressor going out.
- How well have you looked at your heater or furnace? Have you seen any cracks? Any rust? Corrosion? If the answer is yes, you should think about getting it inspected. Our trained Technicians can let you know your best options.
- Do you already know that your furnace needs repaired? Is it worth it? We can put a quote together for both repairs and purchase of a new unit.
Checking your heater and furnace will help you save time and money in the long run. But if you want a detailed report, contact us to schedule a time.
And if you need a new heater or furnace we will work with you on finding the best one for you at the best cost. Call us today 314-638—8181.
Rhymes Heating & Cooling. A Ryan Family Tradition Trusted by St. Louis Homeowners since 1926