The Gateway Arch
If you find yourself in St. Louis, Missouri, be sure to check out The Gateway Arch. The arch is a 630-foot tall stainless steel monument that was built in the 1960s. It stands as a symbol of the city's westward expansion and is the tallest man-made monument in the United States.
There are a few ways to enjoy The Gateway Arch. You can take a short tram ride to the top of the arch for some breathtaking views of the city. Or, you can learn about the history of the arch and the city at the nearby museum. Either way, it's a great way to spend an afternoon in St. Louis.
What are some things to do in The Gateway Arch?
1. Take a tram to the top of the arch for some amazing views
2. Visit the museum to learn about the history of The Gateway Arch
3. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and architecture
4. Have a picnic lunch in one of the nearby parks
5. Go for a walk or bike ride along the riverfront
6. Take some photos in front of the arch
7. Visit during the summer for some free concerts in the park
8. Go ice skating at the Arch grounds in the winter
9. Shop at the nearby stores and boutiques
10. Try some delicious St. Louis-style pizza or barbecue
The Gateway Arch is a must-see if you're in St. Louis. It's a great way to learn about the city's history and see some amazing views of the cityscape. So, be sure to add it to your list of things to do when you visit Missouri!
Is The Gateway Arch worth visiting?
Absolutely! The Gateway Arch is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Missouri. It's a great way to learn about the history of St. Louis and see some amazing views of the cityscape. So, if you're in town, be sure to add it to your list of things to do!
Want to learn more about Missouri? Visit St. Louis, MO
Rhymes Heating & Cooling
10958 Lin Valle Dr, St. Louis, MO 63123